COVID Policy effective 01/17/2022 for all patients, family members, caregivers, and translators.
Due to the exponential rise of Omicron variant cases including breakthrough cases, for your safety and that of our staff members:
- Adults and teens aged 14 years or older must have proof of two vaccination doses and a booster prior to one week before the appointment.
- Children ages 5 – 13 must have proof of two vaccination doses prior to one week before the appointment
- An acceptable alternative is proof of a negative PCR (not rapid)test within 2 days of the appointment.
- Siblings of pediatric patients are not allowed at this time.
- A mask covering BOTH the nose and mouth must be worn at all times for those over the age of 2, except during examination by Dr. Holmes.
- For those who received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, a Moderna or Pfizer booster is recommended.
- We are not receiving vendors or reps at this time.
All of our staff are fully vaccinated and always masked. We disinfect rooms between patients and control for social distancing.
We are committed to excellence in all aspects of patient care and to the health and prosperity of our community!
Thank you for trusting our practice and taking the precautions necessary to minimize the risk of Covid 19.
For information about free vaccination and testing sites, click here.